Monday, May 18, 2009

Just trying to make an Honest Buck : Robert D. Ellis Jr.

Dear Friends ,What is a man supposed to do ? Around every corner is a vulture or a thief,if they are not out to steal you're hard earned money,they steal you're Time. My Friends ,this has got to stop ,a poor man has not a chance,he can have all the desire in the world ,if he has no money ,he's religated to obscure an abject poverty.This instant gratification society we live in ,not what you did for me yesterday ,what have you done for me latley,material girl ,Why? can it not just end ? I'm a simple man I just want to be who i am ,What God intended,an hopefully achieve some dreams of my own. It's hard to chase ones dreams with Family tearing at my heals.Everyone is so jealous of what someone else has : Why?" I say live an let live!It's not what you have when you die that matters ,you can't take it with you,so what's the hurry : I beleive that the greatest gifts you can leave behind are these : Faith ,Hope ,Love ; the geatest of the three is Love. Robert D Ellis Jr. C 5/18/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment